I downloaded it almost 10 times, but no success
Finally I got MBP upgraded to catalina! This is how I succeed upgrade my MBP after many times redownload and reinstall failure:
- Open System Preferences
- Choose Sharing
- Check on 'Content Caching'
- In preference Cache, choose 'All Content'
- First trial it gives me same error ("macOS Catalina" could not be verified).
- Second Trial, because the failed download file 'cached' it took me about 10-15 seconds to redownload (get from the cache)
- It's successfully verified and macOS Catalina installing!
Maybe it's only happen to my device (MPB 2018 with touchbar), but give it a shot!