I used macOS Mojave on mid-2014 MacBook Pro before update. While installation it forced me to restart. After restart nightmare has been started. The Blinking question mark folder has appeared on my screen.
- Reset SMC and NVRAM (With all combinations these are find on internet and apple support page.)
- Accsess local and network recovery (with all key combinations)
- Access to time machine restore (with all key combinations)
- Mojave installation USB stick (that USB works we tried another Macs)
- External disk that includes pre installed mojave (that external OS works well we ran on other Macs)
- Unplug all battery power (black reset)