What is the trackpad gesture to switch between logged-in users? I've triggered it accidentally a few times but can't figure out what it is. The animation looks like the desktop turns into a cube and rotates to the other user.

  • 1
    In System Preferences-> Trackpad, there is no such gesture. Can you try clicking on your name in the top right corner and then switching user to recreate the effect and verify that you didn't do the same accidentally? – ankii Aug 19 at 3:47

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .