I had 2008 iMac for LONG time, it finally could no longer be Nuked to Restore the system. What I loved about it other than the iMovie, was the Art Program that ran on it. I could wipe the background to get a static background, plus Cut a circle, square etc. for whatever alternate spot. My question is, What was that program called. Stepmom helped me get a new computer (Dell), have always loved that Art Program in general.

closed as too broad by Tetsujin, nohillside Aug 14 at 13:12

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Was it an App Store app or website one?What file format did it make? – ankiiiiiii Aug 13 at 20:43
  • Even if you do find that program, it may not be available for a pc (Dell)... – Solar Mike Aug 14 at 6:04
  • 1
    It might be easier to find something if you just describe the required functionality. Please have a look at apple.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/2180/… to see how such questions should be written. Independent of that, questions about non-Apple software running on Windows in general. – nohillside Aug 14 at 13:14

Browse other questions tagged .