1. How do you get the Apple Magic keyboard to work on Windows 10 with the fn key and the correct layout?
I'm using a Magic Keyboard with British English layout but none of the fn functions work such as media keys, volume, Page Up, Page Down, Home, End, Del, etc.
What I have tried:
- Using https://github.com/uxsoft/AppleWirelessKeyboard. I can't get this to work on Windows 10 (even using the 5.1.5640 drivers). I'm even using the recommended version of the drivers as per this comments.
- Various other versions of the Apple Windows 64-bit drivers (none of them make a difference)
- Using Boot Camp on Windows (doesn't do anything)
- using uawks (doesn't seem to have been updated since 2008). It doesn't work with fn functions and seems to cause the Shift key to be permanently depressed.
2. How do you get the Apple Magic keyboard to work on Windows 10 with the correct layout?
I've also not had any luck using the | \ key (it works as a ~ # instead) the ~ ` key (it works as a ¬ ` instead) and the ± § key (it works as a | \ instead)
I'm using Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18632.