- iPhone Xr
- iOS 12.4
- Gboard 22.214.171.124258495
- Chat 0.156.259040960
Issue: I various apps developed by Google, such as Gmail, Docs, Chrome, Chat, the Gboard keyboard is not appearing. Nor is the "globe" icon that should allow one to switch between keyboards. Instead, I'm left with only the basic keyboard.
Things I've tried/reviewed:
- Reinstalling the apps where I'm seeing the issue
- Reinstalling Gboard
- Restart of iPhone
- Tapping where the "globe" should be
- Within Settings, rearranging the Gboard keyboard to not be the default
- Within Settings, confirmed that the Gboard keyboard has Full Access
- Ensured all individual apps, as well as iOS itself, are up to date
Has anyone experienced this issue or have any suggestions of what else to try to resolve this?