Out of the blue my 2014 MacBook Pro running macOS Mojave is not booting.. it keeps freezing on the Apple logo.
I’ve tried the following already:
- Ran it in recovery mode - ran first aid on the disk, all is well.
- Verbose mode - ran it, text comes up real quick for a second and then it jumps to the Apple logo and the text disappears.
- Tried running it in safe mode but it won’t work - just goes to the Apple logo as usual. Tried checking if I have a firmware password - I don’t.
- Reset the NVRAM and PRAM.
- Performed a Hardware Test (pressing D during startup) - all is well.
Please help me out here.. I’m really trying to fix this but nothing seems to work. Maybe someone here will have a clue how to fix this.