How can I connect an MI Bluetooth mouse a to mac book pro ?
closed as off-topic by fsb, Nimesh Neema, nohillside♦ Jun 12 at 20:16
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions must demonstrate a reasonable amount of research & understanding of the problem being solved. Please edit to either a) clearly describe your problem and the research done so far to solve it or b) include attempted solutions plus why they didn't work. In either case, be sure your expected results are clearly presented." – Nimesh Neema, nohillside
From Mi Mouse manual :
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the computer
- Hold down the ''connection mode'' button, until indicator light turns on
- On your computer find this Bluetooth device (on bluetooth preferences, device name : MiMouse)
- Press "connect" for accomplishment of connection of the device
Note that your computer need a Bluetooth chip version BCM20702 and above, and system operating 10.10 or later.