I recently bought an iPad Mini 5. I'm now trying to find a keyboard cover/stand that I can use to more easily watch videos and play games without having to constantly support the screen. I know Logitech makes them but they haven't yet come out with a model that supports gen 5 (reference?), and I was told by a store clerk at a local retailer that the Gen 4 models aren't compatible since hardware buttons have moved (which buttons - the key caps?). Per this chat thread, here are my requirements.
The must have is connectivity and one standard USB charging connector
Nice to have are:
- printed AZERTY keyboard layout (even better if it's Belgian AZERTY) so I don’t have to use software layouts or modify the keys
- reliable bluetooth wireless connection to the iPad
- reasonably long battery life
- major brand that's known for quality and honoring warranty service without hassle
- charging port is lightning, micro USB second preferred
What brand and model would you recommend if you have experience knowing one works. Better, how can I understand what requirements / features are needed to evaluate which keyboards will work at all so I can then shop for price on the nice to have?