Consider that it is often said that...
- Safari is more battery/CPU efficient.
- Most people will never run across a web site that runs better on Chrome than on Safari (excluding Google explicit sites).
- Memory consumption is dramatically better with Safari vs Chrome
- Excluding extensions that have security risks, Safari has a comparable list of available extensions.
- Safari fares much better in terms of security. Google Chrome is comparable to user-installed malware.
- Incredible developer tools like Instruments (just enable the "Develop" menu)
In light of that I do not understand why anyone would want to run Chrome instead of Safari.
But browsers change a lot and often.
Websites with old opinions do not.
How do I find out if these assertions are really true for my current setup?