- I send an email.
- I wait some days, and I receive no response (the recipient never replies). I now wish to send a follow-up email.
- I locate the first email I sent (either by searching or scrolling, in either my "sent" folder or "all mail", doesn't matter, same outcome).
- I click the reply button or hit cmdr (doesn't matter, same outcome).
- I compose a second message.
- I click send.
- My second email should go to my recipient.
- My second email is sent to myself instead.
I'm new to Apple macOS Mail app. I'm more familiar with Gmail, but I recently switched to free my email from my web browser. However, I don't understand why anyone would want this behavior, and I'm hoping there's a way to fix it that I've not found.
In troubleshooting after the comments below, it seems this problem occurs only for ignored emails sent before I switched from Gmail web app to Apple Mail app. I guess that's good news (in that eventually the problem should become irrelevant the longer I use Mail app), but why should this even occur?
- Mail app version 12.4
- macOS version 10.14.4 (Mojave)