I've read many posts about this and I have pretty much tried everything and iMovie 10.1.11 (all updated) will not recognise my 60fps video.
I've tried everything I can think of:
- Deleted, moved clips, reimported clips, reinstalled iMovie etc etc
- Used handbrake to export to 60fps constant
- Used handbrake to export to 60fps variable
- Used handbrake to export to 59.94fps constant
- Used handbrake to export to 59.94fps variable
My movie is .mp4, I've also tried encoding to .mkv, also doesn't work,
Viewing the movie in my clips in iMovie shows it as 60fps, as soon as its moved to my timeline it goes to 30fps.
Settings on the top right just shows "1080p" and exporting to file, there is no 60fps option, just 720p, 1080p etc.
Here are a couple of captures of the media meta:
I just feel iMovie is broken, I cannot think what else to try.
Any help will be appreciated!