How do I troubleshoot networking issues with my iPhone 8 plus with iOS 12.2? I can't even load web pages like apple.com or status.twitter.com. The progress bar is stuck at 10%. It seemed to work OK with the previous iOS, but I only had it for a while.
- Problem occurs with Podcast, YouTube, Safari.
- I don't have any issues with my desktop connected via Ethernet cable.
- I turned the phone off and on. It helps for a while.
- An app called Ping Lite shows pings to 10.0.0.1, my router/cable modem, has 0% packet loss and about 10ms. Pings to google.com shows 0% packet loss and about 30ms average. Pings to apple.com times out 100%.
- An app called Speedtest shows 12-17.8Mbs down and 2.4Mbs up, with ping 14ms.
- I kill the app and start it again, but that doesn't seem to help.
- When I turn on airplane mode and off again, then it works for a bit. After a while, the WiFi stops. YouTube will say "Not connected to the internet. Tap to retry."
- Doesn't seem to help to rest my phone on the router.
- My old iPhone 5/iOS 10.3.3 never had these problems.