Would enabling Messages in iCloud (on newer iOS e.g. 12.x) allow 2 iPhones (one i5 and one i6) with previously separate SMS, iMessages, Attachments to Sync up & have a unified copy/ history?
- Or it would only do this SYNC for messages that come in from this point on?
- Would previous History be SYNCED?
- Used i5 in 2017 - Battery & LCD Crashed
- Used i6 in all 2108 & Now -
- Would like Messages / iMessages/ Attachments synched up/ MERGED if possible via iOS 12 iCloud for Messages
This is the intent.
- Any one use this to sync up the messages history from 2 separate phones?
- (Atleast the Messages/ SMS part of this:
- Merge iOS DBs for SMS Messages & Photos from 2 iPhones?)
Lots of articles here but its unclear if it also uploads all historical messages/ interactions to iCloud to do a Full Sync.