I'm looking for a lightweight fast note app for frequently accessed notes, so that I could:
1) Rapidly copy them to my clipboard.
2) Simply view them.
3) Work & sync across osx & iOS.
- Looking up & copying address & post codes of work/home.
- Looking up various ID's that I use in various places (e.g my certification ID when clients ask).
- Looking up notes on keyboard shortcuts or ways of doing things for apps
- Lookup my notes for frequent bash commands with complex syntax.
I.e, it shouldn't be focused on being fancy, just fast viewing of note & fast copy to clipboard.
This cheatsheet app seems close, but it doesn't have osx version:
I'm fairly proficient power user, I'm aware of 'Notes' app. If you suggest it's use, please suggest how to it can resolve the request. E.g I haven't found a 'fast' way to copy note content from spotlight. (although CMD+c from spot light copies note title+content, which is close to what I need).