I can't use Siri on my iPhone 6 Plus. She can't hear me through the mic. I've followed all recommended "Siri Recovery" suggestions, to no avail. Strange thing is: "OK Google" hears me just fine - NO problems !!
Featured on Meta
3Siri can't text someone even though it can call them, email them, and show me their contact information
- Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like him?
- Can I make Ubuntu 18.04 switch between multiple windows of the program by just clicking the icon?
- Are there any English words pronounced with sounds/syllables that aren't part of the spelling?
- Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?
- Has Peter Parker ever eaten bugs?
- Recursive search on Node Tree with Linq and Queue
- Are Linux kernel modules a sort of Linux system paged pool?
- Why Lie algebras if what we care about in physics are groups?
- How can I indicate that what I'm saying is not sarcastic online?
- Can we have too many dialogue tags and follow up actions?
- How can I deal with someone that wants to kill something that isn't supposed to be killed?
- Would using carbon dioxide as fuel work to reduce the greenhouse effect?
- I have a domain, static IP and many devices I'd like to access outside my house. How to route them?
- Why do we need an estimator to be consistent?
- Found more old paper shares from broken up companies
- 90s (or earlier) book in which a human detective is hired by a vampire to find killer of vampires
- As the Ferris wheel turns
- Tire pressure with load and heat
- Did Don Young threaten John Boehner with a 10 inch blade to the throat?
- What kind of curve (or model) should I fit to my percentage data?
- Which would be the better translation for "Even though you're X, you're still Y?"
- How does mathematics work?
- How am I supposed to put out fires?
- Storyboarding Approaches for the Non-Artistic