I can not install latest versions of Skype and Telegram in my iPhone last day. I have updates in App Store, click update, update was downloaded and installed. But I still have old version of application and App Store still offer to install updates again.
For example, I have Skype version 8.37.98. App Store offer me to install version 8.38.
What I have already trying to do:
- Remove Skype from iPhone and install it from stratch. Version 8.37.98 was installed and instanly App Store offer me to update it to 8.38 with the same result. How ??? Where iPhone get this old version ?
- Reboot iPhone. Log out and log in in my AppleId - still same result.
- Have found old version iTunes for PC and trying to install Skype using it. The same result! My PC have found version 3.18, download it without error and say that it is version 8.37.98 and I can update it again.
- I can update other applications.
- I can update Skype on my iPad to version 8.38. This point makes me think that the probleb is not global and I need to fix something in my iPhone.
Do you have the same problem? Is it my problem or it is global problem? What do you recommend to do?
- I have found information that the same issue have different people from different parts of the world.
- Telegram in the Twitter said that the problem in the Apple side.
- Look like the problem is fixed now for both applications.