I'm looking for an app which provides functionality similar to Apple Finder's "SHARED" feature, or Microsoft Windows Explorer's Network Neighborhood. Basically, I should be able to use my iPhone to access shared files on computers that are on my same network. Any suggestions?
- Doesn't require software to be downloaded/running on any of your machines. The only piece of software the solution requires is the iPhone App.
- You should only be able to access files that are shared on the network.
- You should be able to access files on network drives that aren't connected to computers (e.g. NAS).
- Doesn't require jailbreaking the phone.
Examples of things I'm not looking for:
- A screen sharing solution (e.g. remote desktop, logmein, etc.), this violates #1 and #2 above.
- Far Finder: violates #1 and #2, possibly #3 as well.