My 2013 Pro Mac is broken and I extracted its SSD and mount on an another Mac. The opening screen opens and I see the background image that I have used before and correct username on the screen. However, when i try to enter by supplying the password the computer closes down. What might be the problem?
Note : The computer used for recovering SSD is 2013 model mac pro, the same with the one the ssd belongs to.
I can't reach the details here as I am not trying directly but contacting the dealer. What I can say is that
(1) I don't remember having filevault enabled,
(2) the opening screen where you choose between different users or 'guest' user opens without a problem,
(3) the computer directly powers off without prompting any errors when tried to enter through main user (my user),
(4) guest user opens and run without a problem.
(5) When tried to reach the same SSD through windows using disk recovery programs, they recognize the SSD as passive state and no further process can be performed,
(6) it is not recognizable by prograrms such as TransMac.