Sometimes when I edit a text box in a PDF in Preview App the text gets cut off like this. Is there any way to fix this? It's happened in multiple files. I have Mac OS X 10.14.1.
Featured on Meta
- Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?
- What do Unicorns want?
- Is it OK to accept a job opportunity while planning on not taking it?
- Coloring points by raster values in QGIS?
- Capture SQL Server queries without third-party tooling and without using deprecated features?
- Found old paper shares of Motorola Inc that has since been broken up
- Can I make Ubuntu 18.04 switch between multiple windows of the program by just clicking the icon?
- If hash functions append the length, why does length extension attack work?
- Is there an English word to describe when a sound "protrudes"?
- What would be the effects of (relatively) widespread precognition on the stock market?
- My current job follows "worst practices". How can I talk about my experience in an interview without giving off red flags?
- Is there any direct train from LHR Airport to Newcastle Gateshead?
- Can an attack of opportunity be made against a net if the restrained creature is being moved?
- Caption in landscape table, need help?
- Do I have to mention my main character's age?
- Is an easily guessed plot twist a good plot twist?
- Which would be the better translation for "Even though you're X, you're still Y?"
- Why can't a country print its own money to spend it only abroad?
- is this the right way to ground fault protect both sides of an mwbc?
- Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- Tire pressure with load and heat
- I have a domain, static IP and many devices I'd like to access outside my house. How to route them?
- Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?
- What is the best word describing the nature of expiring in a short amount of time, connoting "losing public attention"?