I am looking for a good primer on information about accessing the data streamed from iOS devices to a host via USB. I've found this is done through TCP, I think. But concrete info is what I'm looking for.
Other questions would be:
- How can I access or find out what address or ports are mapped to USB streams via TCP from iOS devices?
- Which addresses/ports get to which USB streams?
- Are the USB streams named?
- Are their unusual DNS names to deal with the USB streams?
- How are connections established?
Anything that details the communication between iOS and host through USB (presuming with TCP) is helpful. I currently have a vague understanding of this and want to learn more. The more technical the better, but with a thorough explanation of higher level CS things would be great.