I have a macbook pro 15" late 2013, I removed my dead battery and I am waiting for a new one from ifixt. Do I need to reset the SMC before installing the newer battery or should I wait till I fully recharge it and recalibrate it then afterwards disconnecting it and reset the SMC? Will the SMC reset effect the system or make any issues? What should I do to ensure the battery is working perfectly? Thanks!
Featured on Meta
1Macbook turns off before battery is 0% when left unplugged. (Already reset SMC and PRAM several times)
- Get Chord Name From a Given Set of Notes
- How electronics on board of JWST can survive the low operating temperature while it's difficult to survive lunar night?
- Found old paper shares of Motorola Inc that has since been broken up
- Is "repository" pronounced /rɪˈpɒzɪt(ə)ri/ or \ri-ˈpä-zə-ˌtȯr-ē\ or /rəˈpäzəˌtôrē/?
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- I have found a mistake on someone's code published online: what is the protocol?
- Brute-force the switchboard
- Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like them?
- Why do we need an estimator to be consistent?
- Applying for jobs with an obvious scar
- Why aren't there any women super Grandmasters (GMs)?
- Why xargs uses -t to enable verbose mode?
- Do gauntlets count as armor?
- How to not confuse readers with simultaneous events?
- Do Indians need sepearte Hong Kong visa if we already have Chinese visa
- Project Euler # 25 The 1000 digit Fibonacci index
- What's a German word for »Sandbagger«?
- When we are talking about black hole evaporation - what exactly happens?
- Company looks for long-term employees, but I know I won't be interested in staying long
- Did I pick the wrong bike?
- To what extent does asymmetric cryptography secure bitcoin transactions?
- Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- How was Luke's prosthetic hand in Episode V filmed?
- Improving an O(N^2) function (all entities iterating over all other entities)