I have a macbook pro 15" late 2013, I removed my dead battery and I am waiting for a new one from ifixt. Do I need to reset the SMC before installing the newer battery or should I wait till I fully recharge it and recalibrate it then afterwards disconnecting it and reset the SMC? Will the SMC reset effect the system or make any issues? What should I do to ensure the battery is working perfectly? Thanks!
Featured on Meta
1Macbook turns off before battery is 0% when left unplugged. (Already reset SMC and PRAM several times)
- Necroskitter and creatures dying because of placing -1/-1 counters
- How to tell the object type of an Attachment
- Desecrating Shabbos to ask a Gadol to daven for a patient?
- Why a binary file is not shown as 0 and 1?
- Why do space operations use "nominal" to mean "working correctly"?
- Pauli exclusion principle - black holes
- Last-minute canceled work-trip mean I'll lose thousands of dollars on planned vacation
- Is straight-up writing someone's opinions telling?
- Operation Unzalgo
- Should I have shared a document with a former employee?
- Time signature inconsistent
- Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- What would be the safest way to drop thousands of small, hard objects from a typical, high wing, GA airplane?
- In this iconic lunar orbit rendezvous photo of John Houbolt, why do arrows #5 and #6 point the "wrong" way?
- How to interpret a promising preprint that was never published?
- How is Buchholz score calculated in a Swiss tournament?
- How would you say "Sorry, that was a mistake on my part"?
- When can a polynomial be written as a polynomial function of another polynomial?
- Zhora asks Deckard: "Are you for real?". Was this meant to be significant?
- Is this Android phone Android 9.0 or Android 6.0?
- Cauchy reals and Dedekind reals satisfy "the same mathematical theorems"
- Why can't I hear fret buzz through the amp?
- Why is the Intel 8086 CPU called a 16-bit CPU?
- Everyone but three