What it the shortcut to get an Euro sign with "US International - PC" keyboard layout?

enter image description here

  • What is your OS version? Apple's keyboard is called ABC Extended for a long time already. Is this something you downloaded from the web? Nov 8, 2018 at 17:06
  • I've still never found anything called US Extended Umlaut anywhere and am curious where you got it Jan 27, 2019 at 15:40
  • @TomGewecke i changed the question to ..."US International - PC"
    – BenRoe
    Jan 27, 2019 at 22:30
  • Nice fix! But what happened to your US Extended Umlaut? I kind of collect unusual keyboards. Do you still have it? Aside from the Euro, US Extended and US International are very different animals... Jan 28, 2019 at 0:28
  • Don't know how i got this strange keyboard layout on my system :D
    – BenRoe
    Jan 28, 2019 at 16:11

1 Answer 1


Press ALT+Shift+2 and you get an €

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .