I have a Macbook Pro 13-inch, 2017 model, and an original OS. I'm currently using Mojave. I updated two weeks ago and everything seems running smoothly. But last night, my Macbook just suddenly shuts down and it was stuck on apple logo with no loading or progress bar. First, I waited for 10 minutes when I rebooted. Then I noticed that my Macbook is hot. So I turned it off. Then I tried the following methods when rebooting:
- Used CMD + R, but it doesn't go to recovery mode.
- Used CMD + Option + R, nothing happens after recovery using internet.
- Used Shift to enter safe mode, it doesn't go to safe mode.
- Used CMD + Option + P + R, it doesn't fix anything. Still stuck at apple logo.
- Used CMD + S, I just showed a verbose mode and the line said "End RandomSeed"
- Used CMD + V, the last line prompted "End RandomSeed" and then freezes.
- Pressed D, but nothing was seen defective in hardware.
Tried every solution using the combination keys, but nothing worked. I need your help in fixing this. What are the possible solutions in my problem?