Is there a keyboard shortcut on a Mac that can press the replace button? See image.enter image description here


You can press Tab to move the focus from Stop to Replace, then Space to select the focused element.

  • This doesn't seem to be working on Mac Mojave – Joe Jun 1 '19 at 0:03
  • @Joe Still works for me, do you still have All Controls enabled in System Preferences → Keyboard → Shortcuts as shown in your screenshot? – grg Jun 1 '19 at 9:02
  • That was it. Thanks again! – Joe Jun 1 '19 at 13:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .