I'm at a university with a centrally-managed GSuite account. They've disabled Mail there (we're using Office365 for that) but the Calendar function does work. I'm trying to add my calendar account to iOS. What I do:
- Go Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account -> Google
- Enter my university email address
- It shows a custom logon screen; I enter credentials
- I get "Login successful, redirecting..."
- I see the screen with switches for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, and a spinner at the top of the screen
- I get redirected back to the "Add Account" screen, with iCloud, Exchange, and so on listed
I don't get an error message or anything, it just bumps me back.
Anyone know how I might make this work, or if there's even some sort of logging I could see?
For what it's worth, this works fine on MacOS.