I am on OS 10.13.6 in High Sierra. I just updated from Xcode 9.4.1 to Xcode 10. It now opens the application and instantly quits without me being able to do anything. I am unable to open any projects, playgrounds, files, or even the application itself without it instantly quitting.
- Restart my computer
- Delete Xcode 10 and redownload from the App Store
- Delete Xcode 10 and redownload the .xib from developer.apple.com
- Delete Xcode 10 and redownload Xcode 9.4.1 from developer.apple.com
- Delete ~/Library/Developer/Xcode
- Delete my Xcode preferences from ~/Library/Preferences
After updating to Xcode 10, something must be corrupted as I can no longer open even Xcode 9.4.1.
I have not tried to use a guest user yet as I would like to keep all my projects on my profile. What are other possible solutions to try and get any Xcode running on my computer(, but preferably Xcode 10)?