I need help with adding Xcode Simulator screen shots to the Apple Product Images. Here's an iPhone X example:
- Open the Xcode Simulator (Device > iOS 11.4 > iPhone X)
- Under Debug uncheck "Optimize Rendering for Window Size"
- Take a screen shot (Command+S)
- The screen shot document dimensions are 1125 x 2436 (72 ppi)
- Open the screenshot in Photoshop
- Download the iPhone X Artwork from Apple Product Images
- Unzip iPhone-X.zip
- Open iPhone-X-Silver.psd in Photoshop
- Double-click the "screen" layer's Embedded Smart Object ("iPhoneX_Homescreen_Vert.psb")
- The "iPhoneX_Homescreen_Vert.psb" document dimensions are 9000 x 19488 (576 ppi)
- Duplicate the screenshot to the "iPhoneX_Homescreen_Vert.psb" document
- Laugh at how hilariously small the screen shot is (top left):
Is there a way to take Xcode Simulator screen shots that will match the iPhone X 576 ppi? Or should I just resize the .psd and .psb to 72 ppi? Or is there another solution to this?