My MacBook Pro touch bar 13" isn't starting and here's what I'm seeing:
1) No power - I can't hear blowers or any sound or see any activity on the backlight when I press the power button/touch ID
2) no keyboard light - neither the caps lock will illuminate nor will the touch bar light up
I mean it's like a laptop without battery nothing happening when I try to open the laptop, I'm sure that the battery wasn't low on charge when I shutdown it yesterday night.
My research shows that a SMC reset can fix issues when the power button isn't respongind but this reset did not work.
- Unplug all USB connections - wait 15 seconds
- Plug back in only the charger that was good yesterday - listen for charge chime - silence
- Press the TouchID/Power - wait 15 seconds
- press Shift-Control-Option on the left side of the built-in keyboard, then press the power button at the same time. Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds. Since I have a MacBook Pro with Touch ID, the Touch ID button is also the power button.
- Release all keys
- Press the power button one time
Are there any tricks or other steps before I go to Apple store?