My issue is as small as they get, but I like optimising my workflow. So I go to my Bluetooth settings multiple times a day; to switch headphones or when some other wireless peripheral acts up. I do this via Spotlight search and then type "blu". But then it finds "Bluetooth file exchange", and only after a second or two it shows a list of other options, like so:
So I have to wait 2 seconds every time; instead of the usual fraction of a second. I figured I just change the name to "File Exchange Bluetooth" or something, but that doesn't seem possible.
P.S.: According to XKCD I'm allowed to allot 2 hours to solving this problem.