Is there any way to:
- display all native and 3rd party keyboard bindings in one place, similar to how Atom or Visual Studio Code IDEs can?
- OR...allow me to type a keyboard shortcut and tell me the recipient app of the command (to find out what app gets triggered by a shortcut?)
- I have a "rogue" app somewhere on my system that owns a keyboard shortcut I want to use for other purposes (CMD + Shift + 5)
- CMD + Shift + 5 on my Mac currently triggers some sort of screenshot app
- The mysterious screen-shot app works in a modal view, so I can't find the app name. It does not appear in the menubar
- I've looked in Settings > Keyboard > Shortcuts and other places but no luck.