I enabled Apple Remote Desktop on an iMac, and I'm trying to use it from a Ubuntu machine with Remmina Remote Desktop Client. I configured the connection to use SSH tunneling.
- I can connect successfully to the mac over the Internet;
- The login screen of the Mac is displayed;
- I enter my password on the normal mac login screen;
- Password prompt blinks lightly but no error is displayed (it is as if the password was incorrect) and the session is not started.
Is this a known problem, any solution?
- I am able to establish the remote connection (the mac login screen is displayed).
- Problem is I cannot login afterwards. I know password is correct (the VNC client asks for username/password to establish the SSH tunnel).