What is the easiest way to migrate data (software, documents, bookmarks, etc.) from an old Mac OS X (probably Tiger) to Lion? Time Machine with Migration Assistant?
Featured on Meta
- Transistor power dissipation rating
- Why teach C using scanf without talking about command line arguments?
- How far off did Apollo 11 land?
- Discontinuous Tube visualization
- What could make large expeditions ineffective for exploring territory full of dangers and valuable resources?
- Order of compound particles
- Formating slide
- Consequences of stalling while sideslipping in a glider?
- Could a US citizen born through "birth tourism" become President?
- Do Indians need a separate Hong Kong visa if we already have a Chinese visa?
- Why aren't there any women super Grandmasters (GMs)?
- How should I interpret a promising preprint that was never published in a peer-reviewed journal?
- How does the Gameboy's memory bank switching work?
- Aren't all schwa sounds literally /ø/?
- Should I have one hand on the throttle during engine ignition?
- What's a German word for »Sandbagger«?
- Contaminated Ground vs. Blink of an Eye
- BIP-23 criticism: Is bitcoin PoW actually sha256+merkleGeneration? Or have I misunderstood coinbase/append?
- Wasn't the Forbidden Forest detention useless?
- How much did all the space agencies spent on rockets launching and space exploration? What are the benefits for me and you?
- Ethiopian Airlines tickets seem to always have the same price regardless of the proximity of the date?
- Locked-up DOS computer beeped on keypress. What mechanism caused that?
- Is it possible to have a career in SciComp without contributing to arms research?
- Tricky interview question for mid-level C++ developer