I have Maas360 on my iPhone, but the app isn't installed it's only listed under MDM. Can it track my location even if I didnt give the app location permissions?
If you didn’t give the app location permission then the app cannot access your location. If you gave it permission then theoretically yes, it could track you.
How to turn Location Services on or off for specific apps
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the app.
Tap the app and select an option:
- Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
- While Using the App: Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is actively using your location.
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.