I can find bookmarks for one profile at
~/Library/Application\ Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Bookmarks. However I don't know where I can find the bookmarks for the other profile. Where should I look?
As you've stated, the default location is found within:
However, when you create additional profiles, the name Chrome uses on the associated profile folder is a generic numbered name (e.g.
Profile 3 and so on)
The best way to find the folder path for a particular user is to:
- Within Chrome switch to the other profile
- Chrome will open a new window using the profile you just selected
- Now in the URL/address bar enter the following:
- Press Enter
- The browser window will now provide a whole range of data
- Look for the Profile Path entry
- This will show you the exact file path location of the profile you selected at Step 1
- Now you can use that path to find all the data associated with that profile
Additional Chrome profiles are stored in:
~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Profile 1,
~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Profile 2, etc...
along with their corresponding bookmarks file.