(Similar to Why do my Macbook Pro's WiFi speeds drop significantly when paired with Bluetooth devices?, MacBook Pro WiFi doesn't work when Bluetooth is on, and https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8028129)
On my MacBook Pro running 10.12.6, whenever my Bluetooth Apple Magic Mouse is connected, the WiFi is practically useless. Speeds drop to less than 1 kbps, sometimes no connection at all.
I've searched and tried every solution I could find:
- Removing the "Bluetooth PAN" network interface.
- Using 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz WiFi networks.
- Deleting config files from
- Resetting PRAM/NVRAM and SMC
- Setting a new network location with custom MTU and DNS
Nothing fixed the issue. The instant I turn off Bluetooth, my WiFi is back to normal.
Apple suggested upgrading to 10.13 but I don't really want to do that.