Here's the problem that I have
- My Bluetooth headset is connected to my smartphone and laptop.
- I'm listening to music using the smartphone.
- When I do some invalid action using the laptop my music gets interrupted.
I know how to volume down not to make a sound effect for an invalid action but what I want is to completely disable the sound effect so that my Bluetooth headset is not interrupted by it.
How can I completely disable the sound effect?
FYI, these threads don't have the answer
- How do I disable the beep in OSX Leopard when I perform an invalid action?
- How can I get the Mac Terminal to not beep?
- Mac: disable the “boop” sound played when search results are not found
- I still want to listen to the sound of my laptop when it plays videos or something. I want to disable only the sound of an invalid input.
- Even if I set the alert volume to zero my music still get interrupted by the sound effect of an invalid action - the sound effect doesn't make any sound but my music stops for some seconds as my laptop plays a sound effect without a sound.
So I want to know the way to completely disable the sound effect of an invalid input, not the way of muting it.