I was looking at some of the built-in keyboard shortcuts in macOS, and some of them are totally incomprehensible to me. I tried to do some research, but couldn't find any useful answers. All of them can be found under this window:
I would like to have, please, an explanation of the following shortcuts:
- "Move focus to active or next window". If I have multiple windows running, what's the "active" or "next" one?
- "Move focus to the window toolbar". What's the window toolbar?
- "Move focus to the floating window". What is the floating window?
- "Move focus to next window". What's the next window? And how does this shortcut differs from the first one in this list?
- "Move focus to the window drawer". What's the window drawer?
- "Move focus to status menus". What are the status menus?