- I am a family admin
- I purchased a 200GB plan which allows for sharing
- I sent the share notification to family members
- I received the invitation as a push notification on the family member device
- When I click it, it will take me to the Apple ID setting in the Settings app
- When I click on iCloud and look at storage it is still maxed out (5GB of 5GB used) and my only options available under “Manage Storage” is to “Upgrade,” which then wants me to purchase a plan.
Note: I also cannot get purchased app sharing (not in-app purchases) to work