So there is a mystery story with synchronization over wi-fi.
I've been synchronizing over wi-fi my macbook and iPhone for about 3 months. But some day it happened to stop working. iTunes doesn't see iPhone over wi-fi anymore. Checkbox is checked. Also, handoff stopped working(any app).
I've discovered that if I connect to another wi-fi network my phone is shown and able to synchronize over wi-fi(returning to main router changes things back).
Both devices are connected to the same network (it's the only one I have nearby) and bluetooth is on both on mac and phone.
- reset network and location settings
- full reset phone and backup then
- restoring wi-fi router
- switching off and on wi-fi and bluetooth
- loggin out and in Apple ID, iTunes etc.
- unchecking/checking handoff and iTunes wi-fi sync
- delete wi-fi network
Nothing has worked for me. The only clue I have - it's something with wi-fi, though I don't change anything there and restored to default.