I recently updated my iPhone to IOS 5.0. I was syncing my iPhone calendar with my Yahoo Calendar using CalDav. After the upgrade the syncing stopped working. I tried deleting the calendar sync profile and re-adding it, but when I get to the step where it verifies the settings, it fails. What can I do to fix it?
Here's what I did to fix the problem. I got the answer from this forum post.
- Delete CalDav Yahoo calendar sync profile in the iPhone settings.
- Go to Safari settings and click Clear History and Clear Cookies and Data.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Turn iPhone on.
- Re-add you Yahoo Calendar CalDav account.
To re-add your Yahoo Calendar CalDav account:
- Go to Settings
- Click Mail Contacts, Calendars
- Click Add Account Option
- Click Other
- Click Add CalDAV Account
- Enter you Yahoo user name and password.
- Click Save.