The question how to change "§" (section symbol) key to write "`" (back quote) has a solution using Karabiner but I am looking for a non-Karabiner solution.

  • Welcome to Ask Different. Please don't just reference another question with a link. Clearly explain the problem you're facing as well as the solutions you've already tried and why they didn't work. See How to Ask for info on how to ask good questions.
    – fsb
    Jan 16, 2018 at 15:46

1 Answer 1


You can use Ukelele to make a custom layout for this.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .