The scenario is:
- I cannot log in Mac OSX if booting normally as the booting halts and the screen becomes green with nothing else on it.
- In Recovery mode, reinstall Sierra and previous EI Capitan, but the problem still exists. ( Actually, this problem happened at EI Capitan first more than one year ago, and later I upgraded it to Sierra and tried to fix it, but it did not.)
- Erase the Mac OSX partition, and reinstall Sierra, but the problem still exists.
- I can log in Safe mode ( Shift ).
- I can log in Recovery mode ( Command + R ).
- I can log in Windows in Bootcamp.
My laptop details are below.
- MacBook Pro 15-inch, Early 2011
- Graphics: (1)AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB (2) Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Hard drive: Samsung SSD 750G
- System: Sierra, 10.12.5
This problem has blocked me more than one year, and I have tried many ways, but none of them worked.
Is there anyone can help me fix it?