Is there an app I can use to vibrate my iPhone once every second continuously?
Yes, there is a way.
Here's how on the iPhone (with pictures):
- Download Pro Metronome by EUMLab
- Use the large scroll wheel in the center to set the tempo to 60 BPM.
- Press the button in the bottom left labelled "4/4"
- From there, subtract the "beat" option until you see "1/4"
- Tap the top area of the screen to go back to the main page.
- Tap the pink rectangle in the top left until it is grayed out. This will prevent the phone from making a noise.
- Tap the settings icon in the top left.
- Enable the "Vibrate" option.
- Go back to the main screen by tapping the right side of the screen.
- Press the play button! The phone should vibrate every second until you close the app or the battery dies.