Adding the app in the systems preferences as followed:
- Go to Apple > System Preferences
- Select the Keyboard preference pane
- Click on the Shortcuts tab In the left sidebar,
- select the Function Keys option On the right-hand side
- click on the plus + button Search for the app you want to use
- Add the app
After opening the app
RStudio Version 1.1.383 the touch bar is not switching to the Fn keys.
Of note, it has been worked for a while until I updated the app. I already removed the app, clean installed it, restarted the Mac,... with no success at all.