I have several Spotify playlists that I would like to burn to audio CDs, after doing some light editing on the song transitions.
I would value some advice about my draft workflow below:
- Record the Spotify audio to AIFF, using something like Audio Hijack
- I understand that recording Spotify might not produce the best quality audio. I have a paid Spotify account with high quality streaming, though, so it should be good enough.
- Is there a better solution than using Audio Hijack here? Soundflower + …? Quicktime Player only seems to record to M4A, so it does not look like a good option.
- Edit the AIFF with something like GarageBand, Reaper or Audacity
- Not sure what to use here. I find neither of the software entirely satisfying.
- I need to burn gapless tracks.
- Export to… some format that I can easily burn? MP4 with tracks index? APE + CUE?
- I'm at a loss here, because I do not have a CD/DVD drive on my own (MacBook Air) laptop, and will be using an iMac or PC at work.
Any comments/suggestions would be welcome.