When ever I turn on Mac every day at first I see this folder missing icon then I go to safe mode then I restart it works normal. When I turn on Mac again on next day I get this again and I have to repeat safe mode process again. I did svc reset and nvram too and even recovery mode process and did a first aid from utility. Nothing works.
If it was me I would:
- Make a full backup of my hard drive (if you haven't already got one)
- Reset the NVRAM
If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'd be inclined to investigate replacing your hard drive. However, since you'd have a fresh backup, you could do a full fresh reinstallation of macOS, ensuring that you reformat the drive while you're at it.
Resetting the NVRAM
Older Macs had what's called Parameter RAM (PRAM), newer Macs use Non-Volatile Random-Access Memory (NVRAM). Since you haven't specified the exact model of Mac you have, follow these generic steps to reset the NVRAM:
- Shut down your machine. Yes, a full shut down, not just logging out.
- Press the power button and then immediately press the commandoptionpr keys.
- Keep these keys pressed down for at least 20 seconds!
- Let go of the keys and let your Mac reboot normally.
Note: When you log back in you may need to readjust some of your system preferences (e.g. speaker volume, screen resolution, startup disk selection, time zone information, etc).
As I mentioned above, if this doesn't resolve the issue, it's time to try a fresh installation of macOS or replacing your drive.