I'm a relatively new macOS user. Let me try to describe the problem I'm facing as succinctly as possible
Just this morning, when I'm unable to get any internet connection even though WiFi is connected (full strength). All my other devices has no issues when connected to the same network (it's my home network)
I've logged into the router, and checked, there are no blacklisted IP/MAC addresses.
- I'm using a tMBP 15" for over a year
- I've had no issues with any WiFi connectivity to my home network before today.
- ping from terminal doesn't work as well.
- I'm able to connect to my phone's hotspot, and get internet from my MBP.
- I have bootcamp set up. When I boot into Windows, I'm able to get internet access through my home WiFi
How can I troubleshoot this to get to the root cause of the problem?