Safari's history doesn't seem to include Google search result pages.
Steps I go through which re-create this issue every time:
- Search for anything from Safari's omnibar.
- Visit a result (by clicking it).
- Optional step: do anything else in Safari.
- Hit ⌘+Y to load up the history.
- Enjoy not seeing that intermediary Google results page in the list.
This is really frustrating.
How can I force Safari to show me Google search result pages in history?
I'm using Safari 11.0 (13604.1.38.1.6) and macOS High Sierra 10.13.