I have a macbook air and I really want to plug in my guitar to garage band, but unfortunately the air doesn't have a line-in port. My question is, is there an external device that can provide you a line-in port? Just like the way you can plug in headphones and use the headset's mic, instead of the built in one.

1 Answer 1


The Griffin iMic is a great device for sound input and output via USB.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .